Pop by our stand and say hello.
The IPS as usual will be contributing various seminar sessions:
- Sound recordist Simon Bishop (IPS), discusses sound production and ways to avoid producing poor quality sound
- Rupert Flindt (IPS) & Stephen Hughes (Delta Sound) will host a session entitled Broadcast Meets Live Sound
- Jamie Gosney from Architectural Audio deliberates on how to get concert quality sound from visually discreet systems with a focus on opera
- Emma Wilson (Director of Technical and Production) hosts Sadler’s Wells: new technology for the stage with the help of technical manager Christian Wallace
- Luke Delwiche from ETC presents OSClympics; providing an insight on how Open Sound Control (OSC) can help you make better shows
- Eurovision 2016’s Ola Melzig and Fredrik Jönsson make a much anticipated follow-up Production Masterclass to last year’s session.